ROCKHOUSE Capital helps investors purchase cash flow driven, Real Estate linked investments.
Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) are bonds backed by the monthly mortgage payments of a specific collection of mortgage loans.
Investor receives monthly income from a portfolio of mortgage loans
- Loan Servicer collects payments and manages foreclosures
- Investor has no contact with Mortgage Borrowers
MBS Cash Flow is passed from Home Owner to MBS Investor by the Loan Servicer Every Month
Each MBS is structured with a specific set of loans. The performance of the MBS will be directly governed by the performance of these loans.
ROCKHOUSE specializes in loan analysis
- Loan level inspection of each MBS pool
- Structural inspection of MBS investment
- Home Price analysis
ROCKHOUSE builds a unique portfolio for each investor.
- Investors receive monthly cash flow
- Investors have continuous access to cash (never locked-out)
- Focus on ‘odd-lots’ that institutional investors ignore
A diverse portfolio of MBS can provide above market returns by delivering a consistent stream of monthly cash flow
To learn more about Real Estate linked Fixed Income Investments, click here and contact us.